Has anyone seen Style's new show Dallas Divas and Daughters?

I live in Dallas, and although I found it entertaining to watch this silly show, it is a poor representation of Dallas. These ladies just seem tacky and I can't help but wonder how much they must play up the drama just for the show. I read the comments on the Style website and it seems like most of them were directed at bashing Chanel (the only Af. Amer.) for her hairstyle! Seems drastic when one of the mothers (Cindy) looks like a character from a Tim Burton film. Has anyone seen the show? What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Entertainment

• I usually am into lame "reality" shows- but I found this one to be annoying and unentertaining. The mothers all seemed stuck up and the daughters seemed dense. I watched the first episode- dont' know if i'll be seeing anymore. (I find it hard to believe that there are too many people in Dallas like the ladies on this show.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• oh, and as for Chanel's hair - I thought it was pretty lame, but I had a lame hair cut when I was 16 too, so I feel for her:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Oct. 13, 2009