What would it mean to you to see two ravens in one day (separately) feeding on roadkill??

Curious as to how others see things... stuff like this used to be very intertwined throughout people's lives- seen as omens- could change the way the whole group felt about their future...
so- would you even notice the ravens?? If so- would you care?
Would it be interesting? Or would it frighten you?
Ravens are special to me, and I feel a bad winter coming and so seeing two ravens getting good meals made me feel that maybe we will be ok this winter.. I'm not superstitious etc, and I don't *believe* this.. just made me feel .. better...
Just interested in other *takes* on this...

mtnmama111

Asked by mtnmama111 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• They are very special to me too. For me its not so much what they are doing (usually). But if I am flipping out over something, just htem being there is a nice, things are going to be ok.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 11:45 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Maybe they were eating, and hungry. I don't read anything else into that.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 11:42 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I think that there is an overpoplation and it's natures way of weeding them out and providing scavengers with food. It's the course of life.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Thought and Memory. If I see a raven, it's just a symbol of Odin, seeing two is stronger, but it doesn't portend anything.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:45 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Personally, I would figure they were hungry and scavenging their meal. I came across two groups of ravens this weekend picking at road kill while driving. I had to brake slightly for one group so I wouldn't hit any and they could all get off the road.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• It is just that although we have a lot of ravens in the area- this is an unusual sight...
    I just feel better when I see them- and seeing as how I am all atheist and such lol I thought it interesting that this touched me.
    I guess I wondered if there was still anyone out there with the old superstitions.. but maybe they don't want to *fess up* lol...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 11:59 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• made me think they got "lucky" . LOL
    Anonymous

• i dont think much of it, expect how pretty they are, i love ravens :) my grandma would think something bad was gonna happen though lol
    necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Would it make anyone's answer different if I said one of the meals was a large black cat?.. the other was a big grey tree squirrel.
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I would think that some animal died and some ravens are having lunch. Big deal.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 12:12 PM on Oct. 12, 2009