A wreck.. :[

Anyone who has been following my posts, my life has been a wreck. My husband and I got sepereated, we have 2 kids 2 & under, pregnant with the third. I started seeing someone else. Meanwhile, my DH had started therapy, counseling, and anger management classes. My other relationship was nothing serious, just to keep my mind off of DH. Well, I have been going to school & keeping my main focus my girls, and have been thinking ALOT! I love my DH to death, we have been together for 5 years. Yes, he has done some stupid stuff in the past, but anyone who is willing to change will, and he has! for the better! So, now we are trying tocope and get our relationship back to how it should be, for each toher, and for the sake of our children. We are moving this week, FINALLY into our new home, togetrher as a family. :]

Ari0825

Asked by Ari0825 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• so why are you a wreck?
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 11:46 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• This sounds more like a homepage journal entry than a question for the Answers forum...but good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Good for you, I hope it goes well.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• And your question is?
    Anonymous

• You dated another man, while pregnant with your husbands child? I can understand your post now!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 1:47 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• opps..mmmm. i was seeing anohter man while pregnant with my 3rd child. My DH and I were sperated at the time, he doesnt know about him. I feel so gulity, it hurts me everytime I see my Dh, what do I do??
    Ari0825

Answer by Ari0825 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 12, 2009