Does your DH ever have a...

"nocturnal emission"? Is it because he's not getting enough sex? If he says he had a dream along with it, is it true he might not remember what the dream was about? What was your reaction? Is he embarrassed about it? Sorry for so many questions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes and it's not because of lack of sex..and it's not something that they have control over...and No they may not remember the dream...it may not have even been a 'dream' but just a feeling, like when a child gets hurt, the parent knows without really knowing...He was embarrassed but I just blew it off as a 'he at least I don't have to work it out tonight' type of thing...
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• So he is having a "wet dream". Nothing is wrong with that.

Answer by louise2 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• They are normal and it has nothing to do with not having enough sex. The sheet could have rubbed him and triggered his member. Dreams are just random thoughts so N.E. are not always related to what the man is dreaming.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I've never seen my DH have a wet dream. He would never hold off long enough to get one!
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 12, 2009