How soon in a pregnancy do you get morning sickness?

Two days ago i woke up with a major headach and I felt real sick to my stomach, like I was going to vomit. Well I did 4 or 5 times. My husband made breakfast and just the smell of it made me feel even more sicker. Around 2pm that day I felt better, like me normal self. The next morning I felt fine untill I ate breakfast, thenthe urge to vomit came back and it was like that on and off all the day; but I never did. Now today I am ok but there is the slight urge to vomit but its mixed with hungre and voimting. I have eaten today but its like its Im not getting enough, and it also feels like if I am to eat that I would vomit. And as far as I know Im not pregnant, And its not time for my period yet, I still have two more weeks to go. So that why Im asking how early can you get morning sickness.?

cheryl.lynn0215

Asked by cheryl.lynn0215 at 12:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was about 7 wks when i first started getting it
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 12:34 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• If your period is still two weeks away it's too early for pregnancy to be causing morning sickness. Normally m/s doesn't show up until after you miss your period - I think around 6 - 8 weeks is a pretty normal time for it to start.
    Anonymous

• I started vomitting about a week, maybe ten days after conception. And it was just like you describe, on and off, hungry, but sick from the smell of food. Maybe premature, but it sounds like congratulations are in order! :)
    Jodie118

Answer by Jodie118 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I was in my 7th week when i got the sick feeling
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 4:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2009