What does your DH do that really pisses you off?

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 12:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• When dinner's almost ready and I ask him to set the table he said "Just a minute". NO, ASS! In just a minute dinner's gonna be done! lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:47 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I HATE WHEN I COOK AND HE TELLS ME HE'S NOT EVEN HUNGRY!!! ugghhhh. or he ignores me. for a person who always likes to push my buttons, i can't even think of any good ones right now. damn it.
    DeathBat

Answer by DeathBat at 12:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• That something happens like my car breaks down and it's no big deal. I only do all the errands, grocery shopping and most importantly take care of the kids and all their needs which require a car sometimes. But one of his parent's or sisters cars break down, or make a noise only they can hear and he makes a beeline for their house. They live in another town and don't care that it takes all our gas money to go there and fix their junk. And they expect it, like it's what he is there for. Drives me crazy!
    Anonymous

• When I say something or ask him to do something or ask a question and he doesn't respond. He knows it pisses me off. THen I get mad and he just looks really confused. Would it hurt you to respond to me??!?
    Also when he spends all evening getting me in the mood, then I go to take my shower and when I come out he is fast asleep.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 1:09 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Why did you marry someone who doesn't put you first? Phew! I'm glad my Hubby doesn't do anything to piss me off or disrespect me!
    Anonymous

• That he puts himself first....
    My car has needed brakes and a new tire for months now.....he would rather work on his hunting shack and deer stand....
    He only puts his needs, wants, desires first!!
    We needed a 3rd car....for the teenagers in this house....He bought an old dump truck
    When his paycheck runs out he wants my child support so he can have beer and cigs
    And the the worst is constant nose picking
    Also he won't believe anything I say......He says his clothes inch i tell him he has dry skin then he will argue that in the summer he is fine so it can't be dry skin.

the fact that he paws me then when we have a chance at sex.....he doesn't want to get undressed.
    Anonymous

• When I'm angry and talking to him (yelling, really) and he just sits there. Doesn't say anything. It's like HEY BUDDY I'M TALKING TO YOU FOR A REASON. ANSWER ME!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 1:16 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Thinks the bathroom floor is an ideal place to leave dirty clothes. Other than that, he's a gem.
    Jodie118

Answer by Jodie118 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• he leaves his clothes on the floor instead of putting them in the hamper.HELLO!!!!!!as if i dont have enough to do
    Anonymous

• Leaving his dirty clothes all over the house even though I have a hamper on both floors(for this reason). Telling me not to get stressed when I'm taking care of his 9 months old daughter and cleaning up after 3 animals and ,of course, him. And ignoring me when I ask him to do something. There's so much more but I'm getting even more irritated writing all this
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2009