What are you getting your baby to wear if your due in feb?

I know that its gonna be really really cold and just wonted others thoughts on what they where getting for their lil ones to wear if you are gonna have a newborn in feb?. Any pics of things you got your lil one is welcome as well I just wonted to know others thoughts on what to buy.:) thanks guys

honeysuckle09

Asked by honeysuckle09 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• At this age, it's better to layer...that way you can put on more when colder and take off when hot. Just remember that it's not a good idea to put them in the carseat with a coat or thick shirt on as the harness will not fit properly in the event of an accident. use blankets to cover baby when getting in and out of the car or home.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I will probably pick up a footed sleeper. I never understood all the fuss about the outfit to bring them home in so I just pick up something cute that will be warm. I also plan on using a car seat cover and a blanket!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 2:17 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• i will have my baby in january but because i live in hawaii, all the super warm clothes aren't really all that necessary. it will still be hitting almost 60 during the day. at night I will probably layer her in a onesie and footed sleeper, probably socks too...
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• We went to carters. it seems like their the only ones with WARM newborn boy stuff. Holy crap not even wal mart. But we just got him some long sleeve shirts jackets pants stuff like that. We're still looking for a warm coat for him though.
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 8:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• ya i been kinda thinking on things to get my lil bun it will be something I guess I have to figure it out slowly :).
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2009