Did you ever have a problem with selling your kids stuff?

I put my son's old crib on craigslist and someone wants to buy it. But, I seem to be having a problem letting it go. I mean it's chewed on and he never slept in it so I don't know why I'm having this problem. Maybe it's because the girl that's interested is a bitch.

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tell her your sister just called and is pregnant and take down your ad until you are really ready. I have my crib and my bassinet in the attic waiting for the next family member to need them.
    Anonymous

• LOL!  Well, I'm sure her being a bitch isn't helping matters any!  Sell it and be done.  At least you'll have a bit of cash and she'll have your leftovers,  ;)

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I saved mine for my sister/cousin/somebody to have a baby. Or maybe one day i'll sell it but I'm just not ready to.

I'm sentimental I guess.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:47 PM on Oct. 12, 2009