I just need to vent...I want to have today over and done with

My oldest is home and has been infecting everyone with her virus, I feel like shit becaue she can't wash her hands after blowing a gallon of snot every 5 minutes....she is 22...she knows how I feel.

My husband comes home from work for lunch....didn't know he was going to so I sent him off with 4 sandwiches and 3 hard boiled eggs.

He is eating MY LUNCH!!!!!....it is leftover from last night's dinner and I there was just enough leftover for me....So I decided to put my serving in the fridge and wait for lunch...
This is something I do for "me" sometimes.......Now I'm stuck eating Ramen!!!!!!! instead of the super good dinner from last night.
Should have ate it for breakfast!
Now hubby tells me he has his check and is pissy because the banks are closed and wants to go get stuff for hunting...............next month!!

This is just the tip of my problems...I'm just pissed that my husband eats my lunch!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I think you should sit down and think about everything!!! Is it REALLY that big of deal that he ate your lunch?! I mean, yes it was a little selfish of him, but no need to get sooo angry! I find what helps is to just leave the house for a little while. Just go for a drive or a walk and when you come back, you'll feel MUCH better. Maybe pick up some hand sanitizer at the store, pick up some ice cream for yourself (to make up for the missing lunch!) maybe rent a movie your whole family can watch. Trust me, just go take a breather. :) we all have days like that!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 1:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• right there with you mama - my 21 year old daughter has been sick for over a week with pollen allergies - still and now it's in the fifties and cold but she's still having bad reactions to it!!! Last week was in the 70's!! And husbands are dirtbags. My daughter just texted daddy dearest for coding to itunes from my cell phone and called him dad. the idiot husband of mine texted back saying who is this geez we texted three hours ago my cell to his cell and back!!!!????? hello ya #($)(@#($) I been here all week with this sicko daughter o ours 24 hours a day and he's playing games!!!!

let's leave them all to themselves and go out tonight and get a couple of drinks!! I am ready!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 1:16 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• This gives you an opportunity to be creative. I'm sure you can do better than ramen. As for your dd, tell her to stay in her room and give her some hand sanitizer for when she does have to come out.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Well now I'm not angry....ready to punch a wall....just irritated that I do for everyone and I get to be treated like I'm not worth anything.....Like I don't have wants or needs.
    Just someone to cook, and clean up the kitchen afterwords...and no my kids are not going to do dishes because they are clueless at how to clean a kitchen.
    I'm broke
    I have no gas
    I have no money...Not even for the dollar menu!
    It's cold and rainy out

Just a rotten monday
    Anonymous

• Are you saying you made 4 sandwiches for his lunch and he came home anyway? What did he do with them? That alone would make me angry.
    Anonymous

• OP~ Sandwiches were put back in the fridge!!!!....yeah it is annoying
    Anonymous

• I would tell him since he ate my lunch after I made his lunch, I would make him take me out for a nice dinner on the town after I took a long hot bubble bath. Next I would tell the 22 year old to grow and start washing her hands or you are going to lock her in room until she gets better so that everyone doesn't get sick. I would also put the sandwiches back in his lunch for the next day and tell him the next time he comes home and eats your lunch he will be doing housework for a week...including cooking..lol The next day, when he got up to go to work, I would have him give me some money, especially if he has enough gas to run back and forth everyday, and I would treat myself to a day just for me.
    snack214

Answer by snack214 at 12:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2009