Advertising- Home Based Business

I work from home and love it but would like to have more team members to share it with. I currently advertise offline and have about 10 ads running at all times online. They all are bringing in quality leads but I am looking for more. Any suggestions on ways to advertise or bring in more quality leads?

Kari126

Asked by Kari126 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sure, I actually have a list of FREE classifieds on my Blog.  I also have written some great articles on ways to write ads, etc.  Check them all out on my website at:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I've heard Facebook is a great way to get word out.
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 1:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I do almost all of my business through Networking... It takes more time but has a great return of quality leads...

How are you currently advertising online that you are getting good leads? I tried a number of other ways and everything came short. If you could message me and let me know what you are doing it would be a great help!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:12 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I would also like to know where you advertise online to bring in quality leads.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 2:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• There are alot of different options out there. I have tried many. Some good and some now so good. As a professional network marketing coach, I know there are many options and can seem overwhelming. If you would like some help finding a good fit, I would love to talk more about what you are doing now and what would work for your specific business. Check out my profile page or email me at jneva@cre8id.com
    justfortoday

Answer by justfortoday at 4:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Start going to networking events in your area.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:20 AM on Oct. 13, 2009