why wont he talk to me??

I was talking to a guy from my class for many days now. We hung out. Then later that night we both had a few drinks while chatting online. We said someone playful, sexual jokes ect. He said the same things back to me!

Now he is ignoring my texts, wasnt in class today and when I instant messaged him he suddenly logged off. Now i no he is avoiding me but why? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe you should have kept the talk to neutral things...when you started talking sex, he could have taken that as you were easy even if he did respond back.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• man bad day to ask me. i'm not a cheerleader of men today. bump.
    Anonymous

• He probly feels that the things said were inappropriate and wants to discontinue them now. He probly feels ashamed or guilty about it and regrets it. If you really want him as JUST A FRIEND you should tell him (in person) that you would like to be friends and if he doesn't that's ok, and it's ok to ask him why he doesn't want to be friends. He may feel that things got taken too far that night too.
    Anonymous

• Could be married or have a girlfriend and either got caught or feels guilty. I would leave it alone. He might just not be that into you either.
    Anonymous

• ya he said he was into me we we were going to see a movie that day but we didnt like any of the movies. So ya im guessing hes way to sensative!!!
    Anonymous

• he's a b**ch
    Anonymous