Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you go to get child supporot started?

My son was born 3 weeks ago. I need to know where I need to go and what I need to do to get things going...thanks

Answer Question

Asked by Maya09 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • call your local court house and they will derect ur call and make u a hearing

    Answer by angelairelan at 1:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

  • Google the phone number and website for your local attorney general's office, and fill out the application. The other option is a private attorney.

    Answer by babyruby02 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

  • You can go down to the local county court house and file for child support.
    That is how I did it.

    I believe it is different state by state.

    Try this website it may help you

    Answer by Dannee at 1:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.