Where do I start???

Ok so my dh and I went to an auction and bought a bunch of books, vinyl records and vhs movies. Close to 300 records and 3,000 vhs and 200 books. Well I want to sell them on ebay but how do I find out what different things are worth and what to price them at? I paid $80 bucks for all of it and could make some good money doing this.........heck I had a guy offer me $300 for just the vhs tapes. But where do I start?

6kids1man

Asked by 6kids1man at 1:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Shopping

• look them up on ebay and see what they are going for. that way you would have any idea.
    momandytai

Answer by momandytai at 1:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• FYI- VHS don't sell very well on ebay. You could always try them in craigslist. As for the books and records look them up on Ebay and see how they are selling and then go from there. Good luck!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 5:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Really, the only vinyl that sells well are old jazz records. Good luck!

Answer by rkoloms at 6:51 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• The women in the CafeMom ebay seller group are loaded with great ideas.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:53 AM on Oct. 13, 2009