what to do with child all he wants to do is sleep...

I watch a 2 year old and all he wants to do is sleep...he takes an hour and a half nap (his mom don't even like him to sleep that long she said 30-45 mins is enough) well i have to take my little girl to school in the morning and pick her up he falls asleep in the car on the way there it is only 4 mins away from my house...then when we get back he can't even walk strait he seams so sleepy he don't like to play with the toys he will be in play room and when i come to check on him he will be on the floor laying down and i say get up its not time for bed he will cry and just lay around all day at lunch he will lay head down at table but his mom says he sleeps good at night??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like a medical issue...I would bring it up with mom that he is sleepy so often and suggest that she talk to her pediatrician.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:01 PM on Oct. 12, 2009