Learning to relax in the bedroom

Alright I have a little problem when it comes between sex with my hubby and I for. For some reason I just can't seem to relax when we are making love. I mean I do climax but only once and he wants me to have another but for some reason I just can't seem to relax enough to do it. I fear the the girls may walk in on us at night and I just have so much on my mind. What should I do to take my mind of of things so I can climax more than once. He gets upset when I won't try for another one. Sometimes I feel ashamed after I climax and I feel that it is wrong. I mean my hubby is my first, and I have never had sex with anyone else. He was my first boyfriend as well as first kiss and we have been married for 5 years. What should I do I want to be better in the bedroom but I don't know what to do.PLEASE HELP ME!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• it sounds like first you need a lock on the bedroom...and second you need to realize that it is nothing to be ashamed of...it is a natural thing that happens...he needs to realize that putting pressure on you to have another will only backfire and make it that much harder for you to go again...and you need to realize that there are a whole lot of women who only get off once. for me, the second one is painful to an extent...
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I'm with the pp, lock that door, turn on some music or fan or something to make some noise incase you're afraid the child/ren will hear (I was afraid of that).
    Most women are doing good to get the first orgasm so he's very lucky you're able to (I've read that 70% have never had a single one but don't know how far back that was... with toys and more masterbation I'd guess those numbers have changed).
    If you're afraid the kids will hear, walk in or be crying at the door or just need you... then get a babysitter for a few hours to see if you're able to but there shouldn't be any pressure to achieve. It would work the same way for him if he ever wasn't able to rise to the occassion and you said "baby, are you going to be able to today??"
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I'd be overjoyed with just having one orgasm from sex.....
    Anonymous

• i have a similar problem but mine i know where it comes from i had a cyst burst during sex and it was the most painful thing i have ever experianced that happened about 3 weeks ago and we have had sex 3 times since then im scared!!!
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 6:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2009