what to do?

i have been using my elliptical and its been working great but now i am wanting to start on my stomach how many crunches do i need to do daily to see results?(i do 30min on the elliptical)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I started with 25 one day, 40 the next, and kept increasing by 15 per day unless I was too sore.
    Anonymous

• I do crunches on my exercise ball and I do 3 sets of 10 twice a day. It is low impact but you can still see all the results.
    Anonymous

• Actually whether or not you see a "six pack" depends on your body fat percentage. Being skinny doesn't matter, you can be skinny and have a high body fat percentage. You can do all the crunches and situps you want but if you have a lot of body fat all it will do is push the fat out farther when the muscle builds up.
    Please understand that I'm not trying to be discouraging, having a strong core is important. I wish you luck!
    EODMommy

Answer by EODMommy at 12:51 AM on Oct. 18, 2009