Global warming?

so what the big deal witth this bs, this summer was very mild (not as hot as normal) and all over the country fall/winter temps are here way early! so how is this global warming causeing it to be cooler?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm with you. Darn people jumping on bandwagons and screaming "Global Warming"
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:24 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• 'Cause global warming is a sham. I'm freezin' my ass off.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• If it is real or if it isnt... it is still leading to some good and needed policy changes. Even if we find out that global warming isnt real... isnt it best we clean up our planet and not live in our own trash. You can debate the warming but there is NO debate that there is crap everywhere... our oceans have floating junk yards the size of Texas. That is just gross and wrong. So real or not i think it is leading to wonderful changes in how people look at our filth
    Anonymous

• The hole in the ozone layer must be over VA then because this summer was hell on earth and I'm still sweating my bumm off!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:15 AM on Oct. 13, 2009