What is on your mind right now?

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • Not very many moms answering the questions in the answer forum today.

I should get offline and clean the kitchen
    Anonymous

• Family drama I dont want to be a part of. Almost time for naps and that thrills me cuz I can eat lunch and fold clothes.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• What is on my mind is that I am happy that I am taking care of some things today that I have been putting off for a long time so that feels really good (but also stressful, so I am on CM to decompress right now).

OP: What's on YOUR mind? Like your ? btw :)
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I hope the day goes by quick so I can go home and see my son is what's on my mind :)
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I'm glad I finally exersized, glad I was able to give away some clothes and excited about getting all my sons boxes (like 25 of them) of old baby clothes and washing them and putting them in space bags. I hope the damn things work.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I miss my husband, hope my son takes a super long nap, how can I get enough will power to lose all this baby weight, I should be cleaning my house but I'm not going to cuz I just want to be lazy
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:36 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• How can I get my husband to understand that I'm feeling very unappreciated? I don't think this is possible.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 4:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• wondering if my cat will come back. he's been gone for a few days. called the shelters, checked the shelters and nothing. : (
    beaniesmommy04

Answer by beaniesmommy04 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Wandering when I should start packing boxes to move. Wandering how I'm gonna pay the bills we will have after we move because we won't have jobs right away. Wandering if my children will handle leaving their friends (again). Wandering why we just can't get a break.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Right now?
    Well.....I'm thinking that I need to get up and go to the bathroom instead of being addicted to answering all these questions...lol!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:12 AM on Oct. 13, 2009