I wear....

a size 18 jeans. I'm buying a pair of John Deere boots this weekend and I want a good looking pair of jeans to wear with them, but the jeans I've found online with boots are not in my size. Any suggestions where I can get some jeans that look good with cowboy boots?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i worked at a place called PFI in missouri. if you go to pfiwestern.com they have a bunch of jeans. and if you need help with sizing for that brand call and ask to speak with someone in the ladies wear, they will chat with you to get you fixed up. Where about do you live?
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• *OP* I live in Virginia
    Anonymous

• Lane Byrant? Torrid? That is the places I go since I don't really fit in a reg. Size 18 I have wide hips and a big butt!! I should have jeans tailored but I can't afford that! I got some that fit but are a little too long.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I love Levi's with cowboy boots :) Used to wear them all the time
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• whatever brand get a tapered leg or even skinny jeans in your size if you want to wear the boots over the jeans or you can get boot cut. HTH.
    Anonymous

• There are John Deere boots?
    Anonymous

• Yes, they are so cute too!
    Anonymous