why wont he tlk to me

I was talking to a guy from my class for many days now. We hung out. Then later that night we both had a few drinks while chatting online. We said someone playful, sexual jokes ect. He said the same things back to me!

Now he is ignoring my texts, wasnt in class today and when I instant messaged him he suddenly logged off. Now i no he is avoiding me but why? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• maybe he has a girlfriend and realized later what he was doing...?
    Anonymous

• i dont think he does. he sounds very sensative!!!! i mean he was saying the same shit as i was lol
    Anonymous

• he sounds like a pussy
    Anonymous

• I met a guy like that. We actually hung out all day and night one time and he even asked me to do something the next day. Also, we made-out before he went home to. The next day he wouldn't have a thing to do with me, then I finally got a text from him that said he had a fiance. So you never know! (needless to say but we never spoke again)
    Anonymous