Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the application called that you have to fill out to file for child support?

Someone said to look up your local Attorney Generals Office website and fill out the application. So, can I find that online and print it? What would I look up to find the application?
(What do you call it?)

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Answers (1)
  • Um... Child Support Application?

    Answer by KalebsMommee at 2:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.