what do you think i should do?

i still cant trust my husband from what he has done so many times and said he wouldnt do but i would trust him n he kept doing it. so i dont know if i should be with him or not bc i dont want him to get online with girls again, even tho its been about a yr i dont want him to end up doing it again when he deploys again. i told him i would leave him if he did it and he still did so many times and i just feel like he dont care about me , he says he does but i dont feel like it bc he does nothing to show that he cares. when ur married u shouldnt feel like ur spouse dont love u or think ur not beautiful bc they would rather get online then to look at ur pics when they r deployed like my husband did when he got online with other girls bc he didnt want to wait 5 mins for the messages to get to him or me when we would talk online. tell me what u think i should do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• No answers yet