Is he mad at me

I was talking to a guy from my class for many days now. We hung out. Then later that night we both had a few drinks while chatting online. We said someone playful, sexual jokes ect. He said the same things back to me!

Now he is ignoring my texts, wasnt in class today and when I instant messaged him he suddenly logged off. Now i no he is avoiding me but why? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Things probably went alot farther than he wanted them to so he's just avoiding the situation instead of confronting you and things being awkward.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 2:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• He may just be embarassed. Guys can get that way too. Dont be too aggressive with the communication right now. Id give him a few days and then let it go
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• ya but he said the same things to me also lol that makes him a hyprocraite(sp)
    Anonymous

• he sounds like a pussy
    Anonymous

• i agree with kalebsmommee
    Anonymous

• maybe he thought u were an easy slut?
    Anonymous

• If he didnt go to class, maybe somethings wrong in his personal life. I would give it a couple days.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• How is he being a hypocrite? It's always best to avoid situations like this when you start taking things a little too far with close friends where there is nothing more than too much alcohol and a few jokes flying around .I've been there with a couple guy friends before, if you don't give it time to pass then the awkwardness will always be there. Don't read so much into it, give him his time and leave it be.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 2:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• It probably went farther than he was comfortable with and now he's avoiding. It's not right but it's a guy thing. They don't typically confront and handle a situation when they are embarassed or uncomfortable. I think you should do what the PP suggested. Just leave him alone for a few days and things should go back to being friendly. If not, he's probably not someone you want to spend time on.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Hes being a hypocrite because hes pissed at me for what he said and did also
    Anonymous