Need help finding a walker with rubber wheels, anyone who can help?

We have a hardwood floor and all the plastic wheels make scratches in it. Do you know of one that has rubber wheels?

HayleyGM

Asked by HayleyGM at 2:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Save your money. Just don't use a walker. A crawling baby won't damage your floors.

Walkers are dangerous and can tip over by getting caught on a carpet, threshold, or just from the baby being top heavy.

They allow a youngster to be more mobile before developmentally ready for it and allows them to reach things they normally wouldn't reach making the walker a reaching hazard.

It encourages "toe walking" which is bad for the development of the feet, legs, and hips.

The constant "dangling sit" also interferes with leg and hip development.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 4:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• well i never used walkers with any of my kids. my doctor saidthat they are dangerous and i ahve heard from many people. googleinfo about walkers online. you wont even find alot of them cuz of how dangerous they can be. so i wouldt even get one
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I never used one. I had an exersaucer that I used for a couple of months. But, they did not like it.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2009