whats the ideal pillow for a toddler?

well we had luck with my son's first time napping in his big boy bed YAAAAY! he seems happy with no pillow, which is what he's been used to since day one. but when is it ok to introduce one, and what type of pillow is best for a "beginner?" soft? hard? he's almost 18 months old.

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 3:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My DD had a pillow starting around 15-16 mos. Sometimes she likes it, sometimes she doesn't. I just use a regular adult pillow.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 3:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• My son was about that age when he got his first pillow and it was one of the "travel' size(sometimes called Toddler pillows if you buy them online but Bed Bad and beyond sell them) with some really fun pillows case and now he can't sleep without it.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• My son got a travel-sized pillow when he moved into a toddler bed. I bought mine at Walgreens. It's a little harder to find the pillow cases that go with them, so I made some because they're super easy to make.
    flowrchild77

Answer by flowrchild77 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 14, 2009