What's a really good, yet gentle acne cleanser to use? I burnt my face with this one kind I used last night, so I need something for sensitive skin that works well for acne.

I also need something that won't over dry too. The kind I used last night, I had a bad chemical reaction to it and it caused my face to turn red, really dry and burn. I just want the acne gone, not my face. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Chemical is thekey word, please check out Arbonne's Clear advantage line. It is all natural and corrects and prevent acne. Please check it out at www.arbonne.com. PM me is fyou have any questions. I can help you.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 6:08 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Here is how my teen handles her acne: wash your face twice a day with a very mild soap (like unscented baby soap) and a soft wash cloth; follow with a light, oil free moisturizer (she uses Lush). Once a day, before you wash your face, put on a honey mask (just honey, a great anti-bacterial). Every three days add a pinch of baking soda to the honey to exfoliate. Check back with me in two weeks and tell me how this worked

Answer by rkoloms at 9:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2009