baby boy name , what do u think?

just been for 20 week scan and found out its a boy, i have came up with
jaydon junior elliott . junior is his middle name and elliott his surname any ideas anyone or do you like this name xx

happymam2b

Asked by happymam2b at 3:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I like the first name, but I'd spell it like "Jayden." Personally I don't like the Junior part. I'd stick with Jayden Elliot. Or make it Jayden Elliot Jr. Or Jaydon, however you want to spell it.
    Anonymous

• I think the -aiden/ayden names have run their course. But if you like it, that's fine. All together, though...it sounds really hillbilly. That's honestly what I think of. I read it with a southern accent and not in a good way. Just taking the Jr. out of the middle name helps a lot. If you name him J-anything Jr, he'll probably get called JJ a lot. Just a thought.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 3:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• i like the name. personally i wouldn't name my child a name that is so common like jaydon, aiden, etc. but that's just me. obviously loads of people love those names :)
    Anonymous

• jayden
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2009