Is trying to shove religion down my throat a good enough reason to report someone?

I told her I don't believe in God and she kept posting stuff about Jesus on my answer. Not harmful but very annoying!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• No, they won't do anything for people voicing their opinions, and/or trying to convince you to believe in God. Sorry. There's always going to be people like that on here.
    Anonymous

• No, unless of course she personally attacks you for your beleives, then that is breaking cm rules.

Answer by older at 3:26 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• If it rises to the level of harassment or stalking, they might do something. But if not, you'll just need to ignore.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• LOL I know what you mean. I was reading the whole time. i think Id just ignore her and dont give her any arguement back that will make her happy. Its really harmless but very annoying and not worth your concern.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• no, put on your big girl panties and ignore it
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• No. Unless someone is attacking you and being overly rude i don't think that you should report them.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 3:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• who cares realy leave the question and move on
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I wish but no. Just like in real life. They knock on my door at least once a week trying to shove one religion or another on me. And yes it is shoving when I have told them all that I don't believe the way they do and I am not interested in what they have to say, but they continue to come back.
    Anyways, I wish I could call the police but it is not illegal for them to Annoy the shit outta me.
    The best we can do is ignore the posts and the doors and hope that someday they get the message and leave us alone. Not likely but we can hope.
    Anonymous

• No, I wouldn't think so for posting on a question or journal entry. Now maybe if she started filling your inbox up with mail, yes. That's like saying anyone that disagrees with you and replies to your post can get booted. That would pretty much mean that at some point all of us would get kicked off of CM, lol.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 4:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Just block her

Answer by rkoloms at 11:17 AM on Oct. 13, 2009