Are You and Your Family Getting the Swine Flu or Flu Shot?

My husband wants to, I am not sure about it. What is your input?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Health

• nope we will not be getting it, im pregnant an dont trust it... the SO doesnt like the idea of him getting the shot most likely getting sick an then getting me sick... so its a no go.
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 3:34 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Swine Flu Shot - NO. I did, however get the flu shot to protect my unborn child, and my 3 young children. My 5 year old will get the flu shot, my other 2 I'm not sure about since they stay home with mommy anyway, I just dont want them to catch something my 5 year old brings home from school.
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 3:36 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Yes and if my son could get it he would but he has asthma and it's not recommended.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 3:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I've already gotten the regular flu shot. I work in a hospital & it's mandatory this year. I get it every year anyway. I'm a little nervous about the swine flu shot, but I think I'm going to get it anyway. I don't want to get the swine flu & end up giving it to my dd(4 months).
    tarynsmommy82

Answer by tarynsmommy82 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I got the seasonal flu shot for my 7 month old, we have not gotten the swine flu shot yet, but only because his doctor's office don't have it yet.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Havn't gotten the flu shot yet, but usually do every year. My kid got the flu mist. I wasn't going to give him the swine flu shot, but now it doesn't matter, b/c he's just getting over the swine flu!!! And me, i got the swine flu, then the regular flu. The regular flu was much worse than the swine flu for me.
    Anonymous