what to do?

i love him so much but he cant stop talking to other girls or stop hitting me what do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• if he hits you, and repeatedly violates your trust, then you need to leave
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• LEAVE! If he hit you once he will hit you again. Besides if there is no trust in your relationship there is no reason to stick around. It will never get better,
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• i try to leave but he wont let me and also its hard because i love him im used to being with him everyday
    Anonymous

• do you have any womens shelters in your area?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• i have a place to go but he wont let me leave him
    Anonymous

• what do you mean he won't "let me"...
    go when he is not at home, or call the police to have them escort you out
    If you want to leave, there are ways to do it safely
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• You don't love him you are dependent on him. He certainly does not love you and never will. My mom stayed with her abuser and when I was 12 he stabbed her to death in front of me and then tried to kill me. Will he escalate to that kind of violence? Who knows. My grandparents said when he married my mom they thought he was the nicest guy in the world. He treated my mom like a queen then she had kids and he changed. He thought we didn't see him beat her and in time he didn't care. My mom stayed was worried she could not feed us. We begged her to leave so many times she said she loved him and we would have to tough it out. My sisters are in a mental hospital and I spent many years self destructing too. You are damaging your kids if you stay with him. Him looking at other women is not a big deal the fact he is hitting you is. Your kids will be hit next. My dad did hit us and I blame my mom as much as him for that.
    Anonymous

• what are you thinking? this man is putting his hands on you! he wont let you go? you dont want to go and on top of that he is talking with other girl. you need to stop feeling soory for youself call the police pack you things and leave, leave asap.
    HE DOES NOT DESERVE YOU?
    zip10469

Answer by zip10469 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• omg... I am sorry to hear that anon :57. I hope your words will help this lady get out of this relationship for good.
    Anonymous

• He DOES NOT get to "let" you do anything.

GO. Right now. Forget what he "lets" you do...he lost all rights to "letting" you do anything the moment he hit you. ALL RIGHTS.

If this was your DAUGHTER writing this, what would you tell her? Especially if she said she loved him?

You'd ask her if she'd lost her bloody mind, that's what you;'d do! So let me be your mother and ask...have you lost your bloody mind? There's NOTHING here to LOVE!

What I see is that you're afraid to get out of what you know...and that's terrible. Believe me when I say that being on the street is better than being hit!

He doesn't deserve LOVE. He deserves castration with a dull butcher knife!

Get OUT! Please.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2009