sharp cramps?

I started my period the 30th of Sept. and it ended the 8th of Oct (yah yay my cycle). Then the evening of the 11th, I started getting really sharp cramps like I occasionally do when ovulating or right before my period. I also have had a couple this morning. We had sex the 9th, so I really really doubt I'm pregnant and I have no other signs of ovulating, but I was just curious if this was a freak thing or if I may be ovulating early? We're going to start ttc next month and I have no fertility issues that warrent any real tracking of my cycle (just had the works done and I'm 100% fine), but I know you ladies are very familiar with these things so I was curious to see what you thought it could be...and I couldn't be pregnant now, right?

mrs_pulley

Asked by mrs_pulley at 3:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No answers yet