Gosh... I feel ugly today... Do you ever feel this way?

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • UUGGGGHHH yes today and the past couple of weeks, I won't feel pretty until I lose this baby wight, I just can't seem to find the will power
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:16 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Been sick for a week, still in my PJ's at 4:20 pm, have yet to brush my hair, managed to brush my teeth after throwing up. I will mange to make it to the shower and brush my hair and clean PJ's a little later but for now I am ugly. I know it. But I am sick, I have an excuse. There are days when I feel ugly no matter what I do to make myself feel better. I think we all go through it every now and again.
    Anonymous

• I do too today.... I'm tired of my hair, I can't seem to lose the last 10 lbs and now the holidays are coming, grrrr. I looked at myself in a mirror at walmart and thought, geez I thought I looked better than that when I left the house! My eyes are burning and watering from allergies,lol.. I could go on and on.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Sometimes. But it always feel better when my son looks at me and smiles. (especially in the morning when I look REALLY bad!) No matter what I look like he always looks at me the same, now that's love! :)
    MamaTasha08

Answer by MamaTasha08 at 4:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• yes...I feel ugly today..sucks
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Whenever I feel ugly, I go get a hair cut lol Usually I only get in a funk like that once or twice a year, when Im really hard on myself for DAYS. When that happens, its time for a cut and dye :~) Never fails to help me feel better, even if its just a trim.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 5:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I have felt ugly ever since I got pregnant. I swear my face changed during my pregnancy and my skin and hair just aren't the same. I used to feel very pretty. I have lost all the baby weight, so it's not that. :(
    Anonymous

• Yes....everyday. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:08 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• oh yes... many times. Try cleaning the house a bit dont push your self for all of it but like the tub and the sink and a mirror lol, then scrub your face or just wash it (it always lets your skin feel a little better with out all the old icky stuff hanging around from last night) then depending on what sounds better I always put on a little make up and play dress up lol (no my little one isnt even out yet ) or take a nice bubble bath with scented candles or some good smelly stuff.

I feel ugly at least twice a week... and I dont even own a full sized mirror =0 but I cought myslef in the wallmart mirror in the bathroom and just about dropped, Im 7 months and HUGE -sniffle- I had to buy myself some lipgloss to recover. Dont compare yourself to other women, you are you and if you FEEL pretty then you are, screw the rest of hollywood damn it. Just make sure you feel good about yourself first, then paint yourself up its fun!
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 7:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2009