Has anyone done Jenny Craig?

I was wondering if you were succesful in losing weight and what exactly is Jenny Craig. Is it a point system as well? I'm thinking about joining but just not too sure, also is it expensive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or would like meal suggestions.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:43 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I agree with the above poster,healthy lifestyle changes are most likely going to be better for you.Good luck.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2009