sahm in AR

im a sahm, living in arkansas...what are some things i can do to bring in some extra money?...my means are a little limited though.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I also have dealt with this same issue. I commend you for reaching out for advice.

Here are some free video's you may find interesting. http://www.prospectinglogic.com
    I would enjoy networking with you. Check out my profile page and invite me to be a friend.
    justfortoday

Answer by justfortoday at 4:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• The Scentsy Wickless Candles is a wonderful product to sale.  I love it, it is going really good the product just sales itself.  Visit my site or if you have questions please contact me.

http://www.scentsy.com/kblack

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 4:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:09 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:43 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I would love to tell you about my business. I have a business with Arbonne - a Swiss skin care and wellness company. It is only $109 to start and you get everything you need to get your business started - you can earn that money back in your first show. I would love to tell you more about this great business with cutting edge products. PM me and we can chat
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 6:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• There are many legitimate companies that you can choose from. Make sure first that they are endorsed by the BBB. That means they do business in an ethical way and follow the rules and regulations set up by the BBB. I have been working from home for 4 years. You can email me at evelynmarieg@yahoo.com if you need more information.
    MarieEvelyn

Answer by MarieEvelyn at 10:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• This op has been delayed, But this is GREAT news because that means there is an extension for joining PPL for ONLY $72 for the business and 12.95 a month for adding the Identity Theft shield plus a 1x fee of 10 for set-up. This is only a SHORT extension .... a matter of days, so I encourage you to join today on the biggest explosion for PPL. You get a free Blastoff site before the rest of the world to spread to the world. anyone can join under you and your PPL legal info will be open to all your downline and thier downline, and theirs, and theirs...etc...millions of people will see your legal plans and you wont even have to spk to them if they want to join. Not only is PPL a NY stock echange company, which means, a legit company, for 36 yrs and counting, it is a reputable company with an A+ rating w/ the BBB. So get in on this ground floor opportunity today!
    REMEMBER ONLY DAYS IF NOT HRS BEFORE THE PRICE GOES BACK UP TO $249
    angeleyes31376

Answer by angeleyes31376 at 8:16 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org , www.iavoa.com,  www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:16 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I've got a list of work at home jobs, all free, at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 13, 2009