More activities!

I have a 16 month old and a 2 month old, what are some activities can I do with them together on a daily basis. I want to include my 16 month old so she gets enough attention and doesnt get jealous. thanx for the help:)

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 4:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• I only have 1 child but when I do have another baby I plan on letting my son help take care of the new baby. As in getting diapers and wipes and helping "fold" clothes. My son's older cousins always liked to hold his toys for him and teach him things. They would probably both enjoy reading and you can let the 16 month old pick out the books.
    MamaTasha08

Answer by MamaTasha08 at 4:43 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Like first answer a lot. I was also thinking of exercise....mom exercises, dd exercises and mom keeps baby on the floor for tummy time.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2009