don't you just LOVE perfect moms with perfect kids?

Cause I haven't met any IRL, but a sure lot of em hang out here on cafemom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Are you referring to the moms who have won the Perfect Mother Award every year running? These are the same ones whose children have hit their marks on or before the rest of the world. They also don't back talk, say no or do things that they know are wrong. They have never had a child stick his or head in the toilet or lock the other in the closet. These parents are so perfect that can avert a tragedy or accident before it happens. These are my favorite parents and I would love for one of them to come to my house and teach me how to make perfect children. I would love to know what a calm house is like. I am tired of the chaos and the constant laughs that we have because of the things my kids do. Please, when you meet one, pass her my way so I can smack some reality in her. ; )

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 6:39 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Yes, they are all over CM.
    Anonymous

• I know. I am just amazed at how they come out of the wood work to tell the rest of us what bad parents we are and what bad children we have. While bragging about how perfect their families are. I also hate it when someone has a question about relationships and they come out to talk about how perfect their marriage is and there is never conflict in their home.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• lol someone must have pissed you off
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Oh it is soooo nice to be loved... thank you!
    Anonymous

• meh didn't piss me off, just got under my skin a bit.

I dont understand the superiority complex some of the moms here seem to have.
    Anonymous

But you are one of us! You are perfect. Perfect for YOUR child! :) I am perfect for my child! :)
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 5:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I agree, I too have never met any perfect parents in real life. However, I have never in real life met parents who are as wacked out as some of the ones here. Some of these stories have to be made up because I simply dont know how one could survive day to day being so stupid.
    Anonymous

• hehe.. yup.. they only come out at night.. there maneaters, perfect mams, super moms, high class rednecks..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 5:17 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I am a perfect mom for my perfect kid.lol Sorry you don't see yourself that way.
    Anonymous