? for mommys who have had a c section and another baby after that

k ell i had a emergency c section with remmi in jan of 08 the doc thought i was passed out and i heard her say they she messed up my incision i have had so much scar tissue ever sense and i have alot on the left side. well i am about 6 weeks with baby number 2 and even b4 i took my test i have been getting this dull kinda throbby pain right were my scar is. it will hurt on and off for a day or 2 then go away. so my question is

is this normal? could it just be scar tissue tearing or stretching or

is this something i schould be conserned about im going 2 the doc 2morrow 2 make a ultrasound apt and all that good stuff

Remmismommy

Asked by Remmismommy at 5:01 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was told it is scar tissue stretching...kind of burns in a dull ache way? Annoying as hell...take some tylenol and get some rest....
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 5:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• yeah mine had a dull pain every now and then but i never really thought about it at the time i just figured it was like that cuz it was stretching so i wouldn't worry about it too much.
    Anonymous

• Mine also had some stretching pain, but the good news is, when I had the second c-section the doctor fixed the incision from the first!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:37 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• My sister had two c-sections. She too had pain where the scar from the 1st was during her last pregnancy. Her doctor told her it was from the scar tissues stretching and pulling. The body is an amazing healing machine. Unfortunately though the healing tissue is not the same as the original. It does not have as much elasticity as the original skin. Therefore is not as stretchy.
    Angel8203

Answer by Angel8203 at 7:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2009