sooo

we're not allowed to say 'retard' on the boards but can call other people the 'n' word?

woww

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh, that's the "r" word?????? And you can say the "n" word? Woww is my response, too. Doesn't make much sense to me.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 5:12 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I had seen in a post a woman was calling another woman and her child the N word ... but if you say retard to someone its locked and deleted ... this post was even reported ... and shit it sat
    Anonymous

• lol.. nice..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 5:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• That is insane (is that bad too??) :) Doesn't make any sense at all. The N word shouldn't be said either.
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 5:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I MEAN I RATHER GET CALLED RETARDED THAN THE 'N' WORD -- THAT WORDS PLAIN RUDE ... RETARDED MEANS ALOT OF THINGS HONESTLY. DEPENDS WHERE UR FROM AND HOW UR USING IT ... PEOPLE I KNO USE IT TO EXPLAIN SOMEONE STUPID/SLOW ... OR SOMETHING FUN! ... OR CRAZY!
    Anonymous

• I'd rather not get called anything at all.
    It is too bad that certain things are censored, while other equally negative things are not.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:55 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• This is hurtful! Im a black woman and I wouldnt know what to do if i and my children were called that - and the post not be deleted or the mom for that matter. But if i would say 'retard' i would get repremanded? So hurtful
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Oct. 13, 2009