What's in style and what's out of style?

Clothes, Hair, Makeup etc. I have a really hard time following trends. I'm seeking advice from women in the know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• look at some COSMOS we cant all dress like that but REDBOOK is a goodone.. i just make my own style from those two magz..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 5:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• What store would be good to look at?
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I shop at forever 21 bcuz its cheap and trendy. beware the clothes only last a season. I'm into skinny jeans and boots. I def look at magazines though. If i like i just buy it!! if i try things on i will never buy them but when i just wear them i get compliments. If you like somethng buy it!!

Hope this helps
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 5:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• the 80s are in. ugh. Do you like to dress sporty or dressy? They have bebe, and JC. H&M and Forever 21 are trendy and not so expensive.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I realize that the 80s are in but are you totally out of style if you wear straight leg as opposed to skinny pants? Some people just don't look good.
    Anonymous

• Because they will pair up an ugh boot with a boot leg. It just bunches up. Skinny are for boots. I woud stand clear of flouresecent colors unless you like bold. Black with jeans looks good too. Accessories are in too. Try on everything. What looks bad on a hanger could look great on you and vice versa. Don't box yourself in with colors.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 6:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2009