less movement

okay today is Monday every since Friday i haven't really felt my little one move around as much I mean its a couple of nudges here and there but thats it. is there any chance that he could be coming here soon? and also my boob has been leaking some clear stuff since Saturday i thought it was supposed to be white..you know like milk...btw i'm 36 weeks!

maris1192

Asked by maris1192 at 5:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You probably want to check with your doctor about the movement, they definitely slow down but you should still be able to do a kick count & feel about ten within an hour.

Also, colostrum can be clear. I've heard clear, whitish, & very light yellow are all normal. Anything outside of that is not though.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• the movement slowing down is normal. He's just running out of room! :) Ask your doc just to be on the safe side. He may have you do kick counts. Colostrum can be clear as well as white or yellow too. Everything sounds normal.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 6:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2009