how i can make salsa

i have cellery ,bell pepers, onion ,tomato ,garlic,hot paper ...and i want to use every thing can u tell me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Food & Drink

• http://www.recipesource.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?search_string=salsa
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 7:39 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I don't put celery in my salsa, but everything else sounds like it should do the trick. Just need a little lime juice
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• This is my basic recipe. You can certain add or subtract, based on what you have onhand,

Salsa Fresca

8-10 Roma tomatoes, seeded, if you wish, and coarsely
    chopped
    1 oe 2 fresh jalapeno, seeded,
    1 large, sweet onion finely chopped
    1 tbs dry, or 4 tbs fresh cilantro
    1 tsp cumin
    Dash of salt
    Cracked black pepper
    2 Tbs lime juice
    1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil

Combine tomatoes, jalapeno and onion in a bowl, sprinkle with salt and let set for 10 to 20 minutes; drain. Add rest of the ingredients.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• http://allrecipes.com/Search/Ingredients.aspx
    try puting your ingredents in this website and it should come up with a recipe for it...This is how i make mine...

Pepers(not to picky depends on how hot i want it)
    2 cans crushed tomatos
    fresh cilantro
    onion

boil the peppers depending on the kind...The yellow ones not sure what they are called i fry and peal the outer skin off. Then chop everything up and tada...salsa...my aunt showed me this and i love it! I make it all the time
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:22 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I take fresh tomatoes, jalepenos, onion, a squirt of lime and cilantro and put them in my food processor. You can also add canned chipolte tomatoes if you like that flavor. Using a food processor you can make it as chunky as you like.
    I wouldn't add the celery though.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:55 AM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I use a can of whole tomatoes, diced onion, cilantro, salt, garlic powder ( you can also use fresh garlic) cumino, and 2 jalapenos sometimes more depending if it's spicy enough for my dh and mix it all in my blender.
    Jacqalyn

Answer by Jacqalyn at 12:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I just started making salsa with my organic peppers from my garden. I take 3 large tomatoes, 1 medium salsa pepper (or more to your liking, but my salsa peppers are HOT), 1 clove of garlic, salt, pepper, parsley and garlic chives and blend it in a blender. Sometimes I will throw in a sweet onion bulb.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2009