how to make hands feets and face clean and soft

actually my skin is very rough or dry and i hate to look at my hands and feet and specially my face because its look dirty ,dry lines and dry skin and it getting dark and dark and my age is only 28 well my colour is light brown but every thing look like too old ,Help me plz ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use Bath & Body Works foot lotion every night right before I go to bed and use the excess on my hands. I also keep lotion in my desk drawer and make a habit of putting it on after I wash my hands or just to give myself a mini hand massage.
    For your face, I think everyone will agree that it's all about properly cleansing your face every night and product. Without the help of surgery, a good cover up foundation should be your best friend. MAC's foundations are the bomb, but if you're looking for something a little cheaper I use Revelon Cover Up. It's a lot like MAC and covers flawlessly (and controls sweat for up to 24 hours). In my area, it's about $9 for a bottle that will last for months.
    I suggest build little things into your routine, and before you know it you'll be seeing great differences.
    Good luck!
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 5:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Please take a look at Arbonne's Nutrimin C RE9 anti-aging line. It would help you with your face and and body system is amazing on feet and hands. Check if out at www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com or on the corporate site at www.arbonne.com
    Good luck
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 6:06 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Avon's Moisture Therapy is a really really good lotion. I have a lady that buys it from me and she swears by it. She's one of those people that are outside a lot of the time working on a farm. Avon's Footworks have a variety of different products that help make your feet more soft and prettier to look at :) For your face I would recommend the using a moisturizer. Avon just came out with a new formula called Anew Reversalist. There is a night creme and a serum for only $59 right now! Personally I am not old enough to be needing to use that yet so I don't have personal experience with it but it has helped many of my clients get that fresh new face they've been looking for! www.youravon.com/jbrough
    Smixxy_jmm

Answer by Smixxy_jmm at 11:16 AM on Nov. 9, 2009