am i ?

so im now 2 days late. ive had an upset stomach for about the past week and a half. my back is hurting and i kinda but dont really feel like im going to start my period. ive always had a normal period. also when i put a tampoon in because i thought i was going to start it hurt really bad. has anyone experienced this?

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 5:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a test, we aren't mind readers.
    Anonymous

• yes but I wasn't pregnant. Sometimes I get that just randomly. And if you're TTC...well you see a lot of people talking themselves into being pregnant and your body does have strong physical reactions. But that kind of stress also keeps you from actually getting pregnant. So I hope you are, but if not, try relaxing a little and see if it helps (that is, if you're ttc at all! :)
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 8:34 PM on Oct. 12, 2009