How much do google ad words ads cost?

And do you only pay when they are clicked or when they are displayed?

I have started with a new company, they are still in pre-launch. But once launched ads will cost just $.10 each and you only pay when someone actually clicks them, plus you will be able to target your audience...

So I am trying to figure out if this is more cost effective than Google... Thanks!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 5:52 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi Sabrina,

I have used Google in the past. You pay only when someone clicks on your click. The price is based on the keywords you use and how far down the page you are. I think if you were a master there is a way to pay less but in order to move up the page I have always had to increase the per click charge. I do know the more relevant everything is in your ad the less expensive it is. I would be interested in what you have to offer.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• should be link not click
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 7:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2009