Not sure what to expect...

My son is 6 1/2 months old and on September 18th I got my first period [it lasted 5 days] since he was born. My husband and I have been very active lately and have been using the pull out method. We know it's not reliable but it's what has happened. I've noticed I've been feeling a little queasy sometimes and my appetite has increased a lot. Not sure what to expect since I just had my first period since my son was born...I've also noticed an increase in discharge. Can anyone in a similar situation or with a similar experience give me some advice/input? Thanks ladies :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a test if you are unsure...otherwise, get to know your body a little better so you know when you are fertile and when you are not and what the discharge means...beings that the discharge increased it could mean you have a yeast infection or that you are getting ready to ovulate...just depends on the type of discharge.

"Taking Charge of your Fertility" by Toni Weschler on Amazon for $15
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• take a home pregnacy test
    Anonymous

• How long should I wait to take a HPT?? My cycle used to be every 27 days before I had my son...now Im not sure when to expect it since it was the first one post baby.
    Anonymous

• I would wait up to 40 days then test then if it says negative, test in another week if you haven't gotten a period.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Do you think it's a high chance that I am preggo again? When I mean we've been busy, it's been everyday except for maybe a few since my period ended and up to a couple times a day lol sorry for tmi
    Anonymous