Is this cheating?

I found about 20 naked pictures in my husband's email from two different women. They were sent to his personal email with little notes saying "here you go..don't show anyone."
Do you consider this cheating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes!!
    Anonymous

• in my opinion yes. there is no reason why he should be recieving pictures of girls. especially naked
    adoradamia

Answer by adoradamia at 6:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I would consider this a form of cheating, however i know some woman who do not. You need to look within you and how it makes you feel to decide if YOU consider it a form of cheating, my guess is it bothers you or you wouldnt have asked the quesion, I would confront him about it maybe he does not consider it cheating and you need to make it clear how you feel
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 6:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Well I don't think it is cheating because it doesn't sound like he has done anything with other women, and to me looking isn't a huge deal, but I sure as hell wouldn't put up with it!
    Anonymous

• yes it is, how can you send pic of your body to a man you dont have nothing do with it and naked..
    but 20 pic WTF. and what were you doing looking in his emails..
    Anonymous

• Some women are into doing that. But cheating?? Is it on-line going off-line? Then you have a problem.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 6:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• If they were celebs or random strangers Id be upset. But the fact that he knows these woman means that hes interested and prob will take it further if he has the chance. I know from exp. I was in a crazy relationship and would talk to this guy and send him pics like that. I never cheated in the end but if he was in front of me Im sure I would have. If hes being so secretive and they are writing those things then Id confront him and think about leaving GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Yes, if they were from someone he knows and he was hiding them from you...other than that, they could be spam...I get them all the time from people and sites that I don't know.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:06 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Yes, it is cheating, but you were also snooping.
    Anonymous

• op-He had me go into his email to look at an email but he was hovering over me very closely. Which I thought was weird. So when he wasn't looking, I went back into his email and found them.
    Anonymous