I need some advice -- feeling sick and not sure what to do

So here's my deal, as simply as I can make it because I really can't think straight right now.

About 2 weeks ago is when I had the end of my last "visit from Aunt Flo". About 3 days ago I bled a tiny bit, then yesterday and today a tiny bit also. I'm a mom of two , married to their dad, never been with anyone else in my life. And we use, you know, protection. I am trying to figure out if I'm actually sick -- or if this is actually the beginning of another pregnancy, as both of my other ones were very mild as far as any symptoms went. My husband thinks that it's actually flu (what he wishes it is, he's not too keen on the idea of a third kid)

Here's my symptoms right now. Starting las night, a bit of dizziness and nausea. Then starting this morning, from just after the time I woke up I have been suffering from nausea, dizziness, pressure on my face/temples, ear ache, chills.

Bazora

Asked by Bazora at 6:29 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Health

• *cont. I don't think I have a fever, but can't find my thermometer (isn't that typical) to verify. But I do have aches all over my body and extreme lack of energy (very hard to deal with, with two kids under five running around. And I won't let them go visit anyone until I know for sure they're not sick also.)

Honestly I would think it was flu. Excpet the little tiny bits of blood the past few days (for the three days I mentioned, one wipe each time.) which really kind of have me worried. BTW for prot. we use non latex condoms, I have been on the pill in the past - a couple different kinds - and none of them seemed to help me much except for making me sick. I thank you for your advice in advance!
    Bazora

Answer by Bazora at 6:34 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I would say that you either need to wait and see if you are pg as a test will not tell this early, or call the dr...chills I would say that you are sick and not pg.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2009