my husband...

my husband is in the army.i live with my kids at my parents right now.he is a major and gets transferred ever other week it seems.he is older than you guys so have faith....any way he wants to become a batallion commander/lt.col.i dont know how long this will take him but in any case i heard if he does become a lt.col. like he wants i will have to transfer with him.since my kids are little and content in school i was wondering if this is true?i know this seems selfish but it is what works right now...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I would transfer with him...why wouldn't you want to be with your husband? Why be married?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• wow military here for 17 years and have never heard of anyone changing posts more often than 2 years. Yes move with your husband thousands of military wives have kids and have no problem moving with their spouses.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I haven't heard of anyone changing posts more often than 2 years either. I hadn't been a military wife for long, but I'm also a military brat, that's just strange... :/

I would move to be with him and for him to be with his kiddos.. I kind of agree with Jademom, why even be married?
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 7:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2009