dont know what they are!

i just dont know if they are contractions, gas cramps or BH. its drivein me nuts ive had them for almost 24 hours now they feel like BH or contractions but when the pain is almost gone i have to fart and its with everyone its not like its once or twice so i do not know.

my body has been clearing out for the last week my questions to you are how many times does your body clear out and how soon after that can i expect to have my pride n joy

this is my 2nd and with my 1st i didnt know i was in labor at all so i missed all these signs. i had him at 38 and 5 days and im 38 and 3 now...

so idk

kristi_prncess_

Asked by kristi_prncess_ at 6:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my body cleaned it'self out and 2 days later i had my baby it's different for everyone your time is probably coming very soon if you think you are having BH more then 4 times an hr you should go to L&D they will tell you for sure if your having BH gas or real contractions
    Anonymous

• My MIL is a nurse and her advice for determining the difference is to drink a glass of water and lay on your left side for 30 minutes, if they subside braxton hicks if they do not or get worse they are contractions and contact your dr. You can also time them online at www.contractionmaster.com to see how regular and how close together they are!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 7:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2009