Does any one here partake in the D.D. in their marriage?

I have been studing this topic and was wanting to know how may people realy partake in this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• What is the D.D. in marriage?
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 6:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• What is D.D.?
    Anonymous

• domstic disepline
    Anonymous

• What is Domestic Discipline?
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I'm still not sure what Domestic Discipline means. You will have to elaborate a little bit for me, please.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 7:01 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I googled it, it's basically being disciplined by your partner, following rules, getting spankings,lolololol.. I like a good spanking once in a while but I'll be damned if it's because I'm in trouble! LMAO
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I thin the OP means Domestic Servitude...where women are essentially to "Serve" their husbands--you know second class citizenry! Unfortunately in this day and age there are some who believe in and apply this concept in their "marriages." I guess if it works for some, and BOTH people are happy, so be it, but I don't see it as a partnership--which is what my definition of what marriage is!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:06 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• yes
    Anonymous

• "In this household, the loving husband/boyfriend provides firm, consistent authority. He appreciates and encourages the intelligence and accomplishments of his partner while setting up loving boundaries. There is no question that those boundaries will be enforced. How they are enforced depends on his partner. For some, a look is all it takes. For others, the loss of privileges is more effective. Ocassionally a spanking is needed to get the point across and bring her back in line."

This came directly from a Domestic Discipline website. Not going there in my house!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 7:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• If that is the case then my answer is a resounding, "NO!"
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 7:08 PM on Oct. 12, 2009